Search Results

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

So far I love (love, love, love) planning this wedding.  Working with brides all the time, I see so many ideas and bookmark so many things that I like.  So when I got engaged, the poor boy was blindsided by magazines, websites, and pictures I've downloaded.  

But my priorities seem a little out of sync.  I've go so many things decided (and have even started working on them) but I haven't even asked my attendants if they'd like to partake in the event.  It's not that I haven't decided or haven't talked to them about my ideas, but I just haven't officially asked them.  Mainly because I wanted to do it in a cute way and hadn't figured that out yet.  Until now...I made cards :)

I think they'll take me up on their offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis