Search Results

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Not a Summer Person

I realize that I'm probably a minority here, but I'm just not a fan of summer.
I don't like hot.
I don't like humid.
and, (good gravy!) I don't like the beach.

I know, I know, how can someone not like the beach? It's pretty, it's relaxing? Not so much
...it's sticky
...it's sun-burn-y
...it's crowded
...it's sandy in your shoes and swimsuit
It's not me.

But, I do love Fall. The changing leaves...hooded sweatshirts...college football...hot chocolate...my birthday! What's not to love?

Yes, we are having a summer wedding. It's just convenient for everyone that way, but if you look closely, nothing is outdoors. I'm not about to deal with sudden thunderstorms, bugs, sun burn, etc.

So, what's my point...?
If I were doing a fall wedding, I would totally be using yellow, maroon, and grey as my color scheme :).


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Can I ask how you created it? I'd like to put these together for a blog that I am editor for bridesbuddy.com but in the meantime,can I share yours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I filed the comment and forgot about it. I used Adobe Illustrator to arrange the photos then just saved it as a JPEG and uploaded it. I'm sure Photoshop would work too. Otherwise you can try uploading photos to a Flickr account and make a mosaic (just search Flickr mosaic on Google, if you're not sure how to do that). And you can definitely use mine if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis