Search Results

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair-brained

I live in ponytails. That's it. And, after years of hearing "Get that hair out of your pretty face." (thanks, Grandma), having hair in my face drives me crazy. And, let's be honest, I like to sleep in. There is no such thing as a hair dryer in my morning routine.

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't like when my hair is all done up, but after years of not styling it, I really don't know what to do or how to do it. But I am totally looking forward to having someone who actually knows what they're doing, make me look all fancy like :).

I've already made the hair piece.


So here's what I'm thinking:

(photo credit: Nothing but Bonfires)

and I like the looseness of this one

(photo credit: The Knot)

and I like the height of this one:

(photo credit: comicpie)

I love this one too - wish I had a photo from the front, but It looks so romantic.

(photo credit: damned_cat)

But, this is probably my favorite. I especially like that it was for a wedding, so it's got a little more modern feel. Although, I think I might be interested in something less curly in back. Maybe we can combine this one with the above.




(photo credit: Carriephotos.com)

I'm picturing the flower either centered in back or off to one side and a veil tucked under the bun-thing in back. I'll probably do I a trial run in March, so we'll see what happens :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis