Search Results

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blueberry Muffin Fail

With all the *incredibly perfect* cookie recipes I've shared on this site, I feel it's important to share some of my *less than incredibly perfect* recipe attempts.

Meet "To Die For Blueberry Muffins"


Blueberry muffin fail, originally uploaded by UglyKitty.

I'm sure they're great.

I'm sure they're light and fluffy and moist.

I'm sure they're full of summery-goodness and sweet blueberries.

I'm sure if that you follow the directions to "Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture," you'll be spending the next 45 minutes trying to fan smoke out of your kitchen window using the top to a Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift box.

At least the (cooked) edges were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis