Search Results

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Again with the Priorities!

So you've picked your colors and general theme...what's the next thing you do?

Buy accessories!

In all fairness, I wasn't planning on buying accessories first.  I was actually trying to put together another inspiration board and found these shoes on Zappos.com.  I thought they were perfect:  blue, sparkly, and flat (since the boy is just about my height).  Plus, I wanted some fun shoes...not just white heels.  And most importantly, I wanted to be comfortable.  The last thing I want to do is be wincing through my first dance or end up in barefeet, dragging the dress around.  

So, I put the shoes in my cart, thinking, "Man I've go so much time, I'll just wait until they go on mega-clearance and pick them up for like $3. And I'll be hailed as a bargain goddess." 

 Well, I put the shoes in my cart and this little warning came up.  "Quick!  Only 3 left!" So, what else is a bride to do.  I bought the shoes.  And I love them. :)

The sunglasses I picked up at Target because, well, they're awesome, I wear them all the time, and I think it will be great to have photos with the bride in giant white sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis