Search Results

Monday, July 13, 2009

Another mystery (fabulously) solved!

A couple weeks ago I entered my flower experiments and my bridesmaid's jewelry into the Martha Stewart and Etsy DIY contest.

The contest keeps track of views and for some reason mine has had more than twice as many views as the other entries and for the life of me I could not figure out why. I mean, my work is amazing, I know :). But really, more than twice? That doesn't make any sense.

So today, via the amazingness of a blog reader, I figured out why!



That's my little project, on the Martha Stewart wedding blog!
I love you, Darcy! Even if I don't win a spot on the show, being featured on the blog is AWESOME! Seriously. AWESOME!

Ok, so being on the show would be awesome too!
(hint, hint)
I'll do a complete tutorial, I promise! I've already mentally ran through what I'd say...and what I'd wear...and...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis