Search Results

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You Guest it!

I figured out my guest book conundrum!
Did you know I had a guest book conundrum?
How do you spell "conundrum"?

Well, I LOVED the idea of a tree with finger prints


...but people may not be willing to dirty their gussied-up fingers.

So I paced and thought and thought some more...
and flipped through photos
...and searched blogs
but nothing seemed to appeal to me as much as the tree guest book.

Until I stumbled on this photo from Made by BeaG

(photo credit Made by BeaG)

Then it hit me!
(duh!)

Cut out a bunch of leaves, add a little double-stick tape square on back.
Then let people write messages on the leaves and stick them onto a large tree print.

The idea is just forming, but once I actually have something made, I'll post a follow-up.
Yea!

2 comments:

  1. this is a fantastic idea! i too felt the same way about the fingerprint tree messiness even though it's super cute. thanks for all your lovely ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!
    And thanks for liking my card.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis