Search Results

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's not too late to say that, right?

It's been quite a while since my last post and, well, I still don't have anything interesting to say :)

...professional wedding photos are supposed to come in this month, but for now, nothing new.
...the annual "I'm going to get into shape" resolution is keeping the cookie baking to a null.
...I'm making little headway on my 30 before 30 list
(does "starting a morning workout routine" count if I'm working out at night?)
(and I did sign up for an adult volleyball league, but no one has contacted me)
(and I have plans to pick off another two states on my "visit all 50 states" goal)

But it's still pretty early and my coffee is starting to kick in, so goals, and resolutions, and all kinds of exciting crap are filling my head.

In the meantime, have you seen this dress by Christos Bridal? It's polka dot! I'm in love.



And seriously, an entire store of paper flowers by David Stark? Why didn't I think of that?


I promise more DIY wedding ideas coming soon!
Seriously.
I mean it this time.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Seriously?? A store of paper flowers? I'd die. That would have been amazing to see!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis