Search Results

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things I've Seen that I Like

I've never been into making inspiration boards (except for one). 

I can either never find what I'm looking for. Or I lose interest around page 6 of my search results. Or there are so many good ones out there - just search Google images for "wedding inspiration board [insert color here]" - why should I make another?


I mean seriously, look at all this gorgeous inspiration...I can get lots of inspiration just handed to me :)

However, I do see things I like, like all the time. And I want to share them with people, like all the time. So instead of inspiration boards, how about I just post things I like? I make no promises of them matching or falling into a similar theme, or even making sense or that matter :) And all you have to do is sit back and enjoy.

Deal?
Great!

First, the only thing I love more than DIY is DIY using recycled materials. 
Like these gorgeous and delicate flowers made from vintage sewing patterns by MontclairMade on Etsy:


And I know I made no promises about things coordinating, but wouldn't they go perfectly with this Vera Wang dress?


And maybe pair it with this adorable and simple necklace from ANORIGINALJEWELRY on Etsy.


You can flip the necklace from "Ms." to "Mrs." after the ceremony!
I (because I'm a giant dinosaur nerd) also love these (hey husband, hint, hint) tiny dinosaur earrings.

Speaking of dinosaur nerds...
I definitely debating having our wedding at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum.


But A) not everyone is as much of a nerd as I am; and B) the dinosaur hall wasn't large enough for all our guests. 

If we did have it at the Natural History Museum, you know I would ask Kevin Dart to make my invitations.


Was that random enough for you? 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis