Search Results

Thursday, July 22, 2010

This weekend!

Bouquet, originally uploaded by UglyKitty.

Can you tell things are getting busy around here? All my staged, nice photos with my fancy camera have been replaced by quick iPhone shots.

Well, it's this weekend!!!!!

Would you believe there is only two things left on my to-do list: manicure/pedicure and pack for the honeymoon...and I've got my nail appointment in 1 hr 15 mins.

After the wedding, I'll take the time to post all the details and lots of tutorials, but for now, there here are the bouquets.


Each one was made from recycled paper (security envelopes), wire, floral tape, tacky glue, and ribbon.

Total cost per bouquet: ~$3

My favorite though is the ribbon-wrapped handle. My maid of honor and I played with them for about an hour trying to figure out how to wrap them to no avail. Then I channeled my inner little girl, and started tying knots in the ribbon friendship-bracelet style. The ribbon held perfectly and it gave the wraps a great staircase effect.


I'll be back in a few weeks....as the Mrs.!

2 comments:

  1. OH! How exciting! Love the bouquets....can't wait for the tutorial!
    Have fun and CONGRATS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have loved your blog through the entire prep period. Hope it was a fantastic fantastic time!

    (bottlesandflags.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis