Search Results

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Ringing in my Ears

Ring?

Shoes and Sunglasses?

Handbag?

Necklace?

Hairpiece?

Earrings?
No check.

Seriously. Could not find anything. I tried Etsy, Ebay, Lord and Taylor, Macy's, Claires, some store called Icing, weird kiosk in the mall, boutique shops in Pennsylvania, antique stores in Portland.

Nothing.

Well, that's not entirely true. I found some gorgeous earrings. Beautiful. Sparkly. $89.95. Drat.

Even with the 2-day 20% off sale, $90 is out of the budget.

Then I thought of something I hadn't before...overstock.com.
and voila!


$20!
I guess I should also say that I was pretty particular about my earrings. They had to be pear shaped, sparkly, not too large, silver, sparkly, and not $89.95.


These will be absolutely perfect! And they match my necklace well, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis